Here are the things that I like best about Fairwinds in Bonita Springs. Also, you should know that there are two Fairwinds Communities next door to each other, so we call them Fairwinds 1 and Fairwinds 2.
This is my top SIX list of reasons to at least consider buying in Fairwinds.
1) The homes built by Pegasus Home Builders which is the majority of homes in these communities were built extremely well utilizing metal studs, 10 foot pieces of drywall, volume ceilings, tile roofs and so much more.
2) Location is terrific, about 15 minutes to the beaches, about 20 minutes from RSW our major airport, less than 10 minutes to Coconut Point Mall a great place to shop and eat as well as see the lastest movies. Also minutes from Publix, Fresh Market and Winn Dixie. About 20 minutes to Mercato and Naples.
3) What you can buy for around 450,000 would cost perhaps 200,000 more for a similar property in Naples which is 10 minutes away.
4) Location again, you have to make two wrong turns to find your way in to the area and there is only one way out. This makes it a quiet safe place to live.
5) Safe means you can walk around any time of the day and feel comfortable.
6) Friendly neighborhood, people stop to say hello, you cannot help but make new friends unless you want to be a hermit.
For more information on this area or any other area in SW Florida, contact me Bob Forman Realtor with MVP Realty 7 days a week, 239-322-7672. Thank you!
To see all property for sale in SW Florida, try my website www.buyfloridare.com